Total War: Three Kingdoms Trade Agreements – A Comprehensive Guide
Total War: Three Kingdoms is a turn-based strategy game that revolves around the historic Three Kingdoms period in China. One of the key elements of the game is trade, which allows players to establish alliances, forge diplomatic relations, and acquire resources. In this article, we will explore the intricacies of Total War: Three Kingdoms trade agreements and provide you with a comprehensive guide to maximize your trading potential.
Types of Trade Agreements
There are three types of trade agreements in the game: Basic, Advanced, and Ancillary. Basic trade agreements are the most straightforward and involve a simple exchange of commodities between two factions. Advanced trade agreements, on the other hand, involve not only the exchange of commodities but also a mutual obligation to protect each other`s interests. Ancillary trade agreements are the most complex and require specific conditions to be met before they can be established.
To initiate a trade agreement, the player must have a trade port or a land-based trading partner adjacent to their territory. Once the player has established a trade agreement, they can then trade various commodities, such as food, silk, iron, and wood, with their partners.
Maximizing Trade Potential
To maximize your trading potential, there are several things you can do:
1. Expand your territory – The more territory you control, the more trade partners you can establish, increasing your resource acquisition.
2. Invest in infrastructure – Upgrading your trade ports and constructing roads will increase your trading range and make it easier to establish trade routes.
3. Negotiate favorable trade deals – Use your diplomatic skills to negotiate favorable trade deals that will give you the best return on your investment.
4. Protect your interests – Defend your trade routes and protect your trading partners from hostile factions to ensure continued prosperity.
5. Diversify your trade – Don`t rely on one commodity, diversify your trade to increase your revenue streams.
In Total War: Three Kingdoms, trade agreements are an essential aspect of gameplay. By establishing trade agreements, players can acquire resources, foster alliances, and become a key player in shaping the course of the game. To maximize your trading potential, it`s essential to expand your territory, invest in infrastructure, negotiate favorable trade deals, protect your interests, and diversify your trade. By following these tips, you`ll be well on your way to becoming a trade master in Total War: Three Kingdoms.